Phuket to Phi Phi hardly takes 50 minutes by speedboat. With Phi Phi island tours one can enjoy beautiful sightseeing and Snorkeling as well as awesome buffet lunch on the beach restaurant.
Where to Go to the Phi Phi Islands
- Uninhabited Phi Phi Leh is the smaller Island of the two main islands and boasts coral reefs rich with tropical fish, making it a popular swimming and diving spot. One can hardly find any hotels on Phi Phi Leh, and camping is restricted, which means it’s just open by day trip destination.
- Phi Phi Don is a thriving hub of activity – by day, a beach paradise typified by sparkling white sand and bobbing long-tail boats; by night, a beating, decadent heart with shorelines that throb with noisy music and fire parties.
- Ao Ton Sai, the island’s essential dock, houses a promenade fixed with shops, bars, and eateries fragrant with the smells of Thai nourishment. Activities such as rock climbing, Thai boxing, snorkeling, and cooking classes keep visitors entertained all through their stay on Thailand’s Shangri-La.
How to Enjoy Marine Life around the Phi Phi Islands
Take a Phi Phi island tour by cruise boat or speedboat charter to spend time snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear water. Island-hopping quest tours permit for discovering the underwater world around some of the area’s smaller islands.
- If you want to elude Ko Phi Phi Don’s evergreen popular party scene, turn to the island’s quiet eastern coast, where white-sand shorelines play host to natural homes and five-star resorts from the revelers.
- For a more amazing experience, decide on to visit the Phi Phi Islands as part of a 3 night sailing cruise, or on a deluxe 6 island tour that also takes in Bamboo Island, Koh Khai, Koh Yao, and Mosquito Island.