Bad Gastein is one of exotic locations on Earth with stupendous amount of activities for people of all ages and sizes. Skiing, snowboarding and biking enthusiasts will easily dwell into the scenic beauty of mother nature. If Bad Gastein is on your bucket list, we highly recommend you to take it off your list this upcoming summer. In this post, we will highlight the five most important things that you absolutely cannot afford to miss doing at Bad Gastein. Stay Tuned!
- Skiing and Snowboarding: –This should absolutely be your number one reason to vacation at Bad Gastein. The Austrian Alps offers wide open terrains, especially for the downhill skiing which are feasible for skiers of all levels. For attractive offers on Ski holidays in Bad Gastein, you can check our SkiersPlanet.com
- The Spa Gastein : – The thermal hot waters from the spring will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Enjoy the gushing water with the panoramic views of the mountain. The pool area offers comfortable outing for friends, families and kids. Be assured that the pool water is all natural, without any chemicals.
- The mountains: – The artistic architecture of the mountains can only be fully appreciated in real time. You will enjoy hiking over those tall mountains during the summer. Imagine having a gala time with your friends and family while taking a hike. Wouldn’t that be something? The famous ‘Gamskarkogelhütte’ is situated right at the top, at a height of nearly 2500 meters that offers exemplary panoramic views of the mountains and the irresistible sunset view. The mountains can also be explored with the bikes which can be availed at attractive rentals from the locals.
- The local wine and dine: – Try out the very famous traditional “Brettljause” which is a perfect blend of sausages, cheese along with pickles and spreads. The “Kaiserschmarrn” on the other hand is atrociously delicious that will melt your tongue (and your heart too). For a full fledge wine and dine, the Weitmoser palace offers ton of cuisines along with other culinary treats. The hallmark of this place is the sunshine terrace which will warm you up for the better. The food made from the natural water of the Gastein Valley taste heavenly here.
- And Lastly, the StubnerkogelMountain: – Who could forget visiting the Stubnerkogel Mountain? The main attraction is however the cable car which take you up in the mountain. The road in the middle offers scenic views of the mountains and also of the native cows and horses.
SkiersPlanet is a highly renowned online booking travel partner for leading ski resorts across the world. We offer Ski holidays in Bad Gasteinpackages at affordable rates that are highly unlikely to be rivaled by any other vacationing provider.Bad Gastein offers lot more that we have described in this post such as riding the toboggan and paragliding.To know more about the other activities and relevant information about BadGastein itinerary, people can check out our website here.